You may download this patch for free, but if you enjoy my patches I really appreciate a donation for my efforts! Please consider supporting me by becoming a patron:
The yafr2 reverb may be the most used reverb in Max. It is great and I have used it for many projects in the past. But sometimes it just misses a bit more control and ease-of-use. Some of the modifications I made to the yafr reverb:
- Ported to a complete signal chain (so modulation on all parameters can be done in the signal-domain)
- Added presets for quick access of settings
- Wet-dry functionality and stereo input
- Parameters scaled to range of 0 - 1 for easy modulation with signals
- Positive feedback posibility with softclipping in the feedback loop
- Bigger roomsize possibility (will eventually sound like delay, maximum of 10 seconds)
- Glissando effect reverb with a time-domain pitchshifter in the feedback
- FFT-freeze effect reverb with smoothing between frames
- Self-regulating feedback loop for infinite decay
If you have any questions, comments, bug-reports or suggestions. Please feel free to contact me via email@example.com.
The modifications on the original yafr2 reverb are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.